WHAT YOU WILL STUDY
UNIT IGC1: MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 – Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 – Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems 3 – Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems 4 – Measuring, Audit and Review
UNIT ICC1: MANAGING AND CONTROLLING HAZARDS IN INTERNATIONAL CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES
- Movement of People and Vehicles – Hazards and Control
- Manual and Mechanical Handling – Hazards and Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Control
- Electrical Hazards and Control
- Fire Hazards and Control
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Control
- Construction Activities Hazards and Control
UNIT ICC2: INTERNATIONAL CONSTRUCTION PRACTICAL APPLICATION
- The completion of a health and safety assessment of a construction workplace and report to management.
IS THIS QUALIFICATION RECOGNIZED?
The NEBOSH International Construction Certificate is widely respected by employers worldwide; holders are entitled to apply for Associate Membership of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and it meets the academic requirements for Technician Membership of IOSH (Tech IOSH) and Associate Membership of International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (AIIRSM).
ENTRY REQUIREMENT AND EXEMPTIONS
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. The standard of English required by students studying for the NEBOSH International Certificate must be such that they can both understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus. Reasonable adjustments (for exam) can be made for students with average proficiency in English or students who do not speak English as their first language.
Participants who have already taken the NEBOSH International General Certificate Unit IGC1 will be exempted from this unit and only undergo training and exams for Units ICC1/2.
14 Days (includes exam)
Please contact us for available training locations, course and exam dates.
email us for current prices as well as special discount offers
The assessment consists of 2-hr examinations for Units IGC1/ICC1 and a practical health and safety assessment of a construction site for ICC2.